Τετάρτη 1 Απριλίου 2009

In Chains




..................




The way you move
Is meant to haunt me
The way you move
To tempt and taunt me
I know you knew on the day you were born
I know somehow I should've been warned
I know I walk every midnight to dawn
In Chains

............

You've got me dying for you
Its you that I'm living through
You've got me praying to you
Saying to you anything you want me to
You've got me reaching for you
My souls beseeching me too
You've got me singing to you
Bringing to you anything you ask me to
.................
The way you move
Is mesmerizing
The way you move
Is hypnotizing
I know I crumble when you are around
Start to mumble a bit of a false sound
Straggle, stumble, shackled and bound
In chains

Αννα ............

Ποια σκιά κυνηγάει, το μυαλό μου;
Μακριά, μακριά, που το στέλνει.
Μακριά από Σένα.....
Μα
Μες το ίδιο κελί η καρδιά,αλυσοδεμένη
μια στιγμή κυνηγάει να πιστέψει...
πως....
Μ' αγαπάς.........?

0 comments:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

 
Copyright 2009 Οιχαλία - Τρικάλων. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan